Step 1: Read the Rules!!
Step 2: Get Discord
Step 3: Contact Sir.#1409
1. Read the rest of the rules.
2. Must wear Full Platemail armor (helm optional).
You may wear any headgear that you like, or none at all if so desired. Keep a plate helm handy for ceremonial purposes, however.
3. Remain In-Character at all times on your knight.
You may speak "Out of Character" about "real life" in game using party/guild/alliance chat as well as chat programs like discord, skype or ICQ.
4. Your name must be RP appropriate.
Try to avoid, but it can be acceptable, using iconic medieval/fantasy character names.
Names like "Thalus" or "Mar'Lyrell" or "Everden" are all appropriate examples of names to create. Make something up that has identity.
5. Do not be problematic.
6. Dedicated guild houses must use the "castle wall" themes as shown below.
Any knight owned house in our guild territories must follow this same building code to unify our land.
How to Join:
Step 1: Read/understand the the rules
Step 2: Get Discord discordapp.com
A lightweight browser based (or client optional) chat hub for gamers and the main way to get involved with the UO community today. Click here